Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Fairy Tale Project
Geography of Canada
Historical Place Name
Add "All Pages"
Vancouver Winter Olympics
Information of the Winter Olympics
Use these websites to answer the following information about the olympics.
- Adopt a country
Select a country that is competing in the Olympics and find out the following information:
- Where it is?
- What does the flag look like?
- What is its type of government?
- Does this country have any symbols?
- Does this country have any special landforms? natural and man made?
- What is their currency?
- What language do they speak?
- Who are the olympic hopefuls?- athletes
Present your information in a format of your choosing. Create a poster, Power Point, Photo Story, brochure, etc.
Create a venn diagram comparing Canada and your adopted country.
- Create an excel document tracking progress of Canada and your adopted country in the medal count.
Assignment 4 -
Olympic Trading Cards on Canadian Athletes
Go to this website:
Read about all of the Canadian Olympic athletes and select one. Create a trading card that has the following information
1. Where were they born?
2. What sport are they competing in?
3. Have they been to the Olympics before?
4. Have they won any medals?
5. Any interesting facts.
Use Microsoft word or publisher to create your trading card. Find a picture and your information.
Assignment 5- Olympic Symbols
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"