Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Fairy Tale Project
Geography of Canada
Historical Place Name
Add "All Pages"
Netbook Project Opportunity: One to One Proposal
Coloniale Estates School
Examples of Current Netbook Usage:
Narrative Stories- student example; rubric
Eugene Greenwart's EPIC Halloween adventure!.docx
2. News Articles- student example
3. Fractured Fairy Tales play and stories- link to Web Quest, example; rubric
Web Quest A (Readers Theatre)
Web Quest B (Story Writing)
- kidblog.org for Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
log in to view using larsonguest, password guest.
Geography of Canada:
- Worksheets and Presentations
- Regions Project
- Tourist Destination-
History of Canada
- Artifact Project- kidblog.org
First Nations of Canada Group Project
Explorers of Canada
Historical Place Name Project
3. Canada's Identity-
- What is Identity?
- Canadian Symbols
- Canada's Identity
1. Weather PhenomenaProject
2. Important Inventor (relating to Electricity)- will be posted on kidblog.org
3. Wetland Organisms
Examples of Future Netbook Usage:
1. Google- students will be using igoogle, google docs, gmail, google calendar and other various google gadgets to help with their organization and learning. I have been lucky enough to start the process and we are just becoming familiar with the possibilities.
2. ePearl- I would like to use this program as a portfolio for my students work. I want to utilize the programs capabilities to help students understand the process when completing a project, their own assessment and through the use of this program, they can develop a better appreciation of their abiliites, reflect on their work and make more substantial improvements.
Netbook Usuage (tool for learning in a constructivist centred classroom)
1. Online Dictionary
2. Reading Comprehension websites
3. Writing – grammar practice websites
6. Read and Write Gold
7. Projects- notebook,
8. Online learning- wikispaces
9. Collaborative Learning- etherpad
13. All the Right Type
14. Web Quests
1. Develop of previous activitites to make them more constructivist and student led.
2. Incorporation of more of the curriculum into constructivist lessons
3. Google-docs, igoogle, etc
5. Continued use of and improvements of activities
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"